EXCUSE ME SIR, what are you doin'?

BLACK AND WHITE FACTS IN A VIVID WORLD

Many would begin by asking, "Who the heck is mjroypr, and where'd it come from?"! Well, much like many companies, the unveiling must begin at a point, and mine is NOW!


Public relations (PR) is a field concerned with maintaining a public image for businesses, non-profit organizations or high profile people, such celebrities and politicians.

I don't mean to get all "LEGIT", but I do need to make sure naysayers understand, I know my business, and while I may not have technically been apart of the PR world on the front-line, I have been very active behind the scenes.

Let's talk about my clientele for a minute. I've been writing and marketing for this eclectic combination of brands for quite some time: Jazelle&Co , C.R.O.S.S. , TeenChic , Maxx Paine, Side of Style , C'na Roberts Photo , and Stylëvënts; I've also done PR work off and on for churches, non-profits etc.

While I am new to the eyes of many, my work is nothing short of amazing to most. Attention to detail is most important in this industry, and even though my name may not be on everything seen, it's always 'my' work, so I make sure it's official!

I ask that you support my company, BUT more importantly, support those I represent. They are ALL respected in their fields of expertise, and have worked awfully hard to get where they are.

BLOOD.SWEAT.TEARS~We're comin' at you!!!!

MJROYPR

0 comments:

Post a Comment